I am ready to donate!
Step 1 - SUBMIT YOUR VEHICLE DONATION ONLINE
Step 2 - PRINT A RELEASE FORM
Read AJ's Story
What Happens To My Vehicle?
The vehicles received by Teen Challenge are assessed at our shop and disposed of in a variety of ways, including:
- AUCTION or SELL PRIVATELY: Our graduates and students do minor mechanical and detailing work on the vehicle to prepare it to be sold at auction.
- RECYCLER: Our graduates and students strip the vehicle of valuable parts and the bulk weight is sold to a local recycler.
- DEMOLITION DERBY: Our graduates and students get the cars ready for one of our biggest fund raisers, the Demolition Derby, held in the fall.
- FLEET: Occasionally we are able to register a donated vehicle and use it at the Teen Challenge centre for student appointments, food donation pickups and various daily errands.
How Does My Vehicle Donation Benefit Teen Challenge?
This program benefits the Teen Challenge charity in a twofold way, by the valuable vocational experience the students gain at the shop with 100% of the proceeds raised by the disposed vehicles going back into our drug treatment and awareness programs.
How Does My Vehicle Donation Benefit Me?
- The vehicle is picked up by our driver at no charge to you.
- You receive a tax-deductible charitable donation receipt for your vehicle.
- You have the satisfaction of knowing that your donation truly helps give someone who was once controlled by drugs and alcohol a chance at a new life, free from addiction.
What will the value of my tax receipt be?
Currently our minimum receipt value is $440. Please call the office for more info.
Will Teen Challenge pick up my vehicle if it's not running?
WINNIPEG & SURROUNDING AREA | THUNDER BAY & SURROUNDING AREA
Yes, Teen Challenge will send a tow-truck to pick up your vehicle, free of charge. If the vehicle is running, we can send our driver team with a dealer plate to drive it back. Out of town vehicle pickups will be determined on a case by case basis.
BRANDON & SURROUNDING AREA
No, we are not able to pick up a vehicle that needs to be towed; however, if you can have it towed to our location, we are able to receive it. If your vehicle is safe to drive (does not have to be insured), our driver team is able to pick it up.
Can I Drop Off My Vehicle?
Yes! Please see our drop-off locations below and call ahead to make sure someone is available to receive your vehicle:
I Have More Questions!
Great! One of our friendly staff members will be pleased to answer any other questions:
- Phone 1-800-632-6095 in Manitoba
- Phone 807-345-CARS in Thunder Bay
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For BC car donations visit www.bcteenchallenge.com or call 1.888.575.3930
For all other locations across Canada call 1.877.684.4777 or visit www.teenchallenge.ca
Thank you for considering Teen Challenge for your vehicle donation. It is truly a unique way to help give our students a second chance at life. Once you decide to donate, all we require is your name and address, some simple info about the vehicle (all done in one short phone call or via our online form) and a signed release form.